Easy, Affordable Marketing for Your 8(a) STARS II Contract
The 8(a) STARS II Vendor Catalog is a contracting officer's desk reference featuring approved STARS II service providers. It will be sent to 1,000+ federal contracting officers and decision makers at over 150+ federal procurement offices that purchase IT services, making it easier to hire your company for STARS II direct task order contracts.
Our catalog allows contracting officers to find, review, contact, and hire STARS II awardees by Constellation, NAICS code, and service offerings. Your ad spot will be developed by our team of professional writers and graphic designers. It's the ultimate marketing solution for 8(a) STARS II contract holders. Catalog options include:
With the 8(a) STARS II Vendor Catalog, you get:
- 1 full color catalog ad — custom-designed with your services, message, branding
- Catalog delivery to 1,000+ federal contracting officers — be known in every agency
- Mailing list of 1,000+ contracting officers — boost your follow-up marketing
- 1-page color flyer — digital ad to enhance your required STARS II marketing plan
- Electronic catalog page listing — 1 year at new STARS II vendor catalog website
The sign up deadline is March 9th, space is limited. The most critical time for building new client relationships for your STARS II contract is during the first two years. Give your company every advantage to make new sales and retain your STARS II contract for the full ten years.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (913) 940-2323. We look forward to helping you make the most of your STARS II contract award!